1. This policy sets out how Mio Destino Limited (we or us) will use the personal information that we collect when you deal with us. We will treat that information in accordance with this policy, current legislation and best practice.
2. We will use your personal information to process you orders, deliver any items you have ordered (such as lingerie, swimwear, pyjamas, corsets, bras, knickers), authorize and process payments, communicate with you about orders, items and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your account with us and help us to maintain and improve this website and the services we provide to you.
3. Mio Destino asks about your demographic information so that we can better understand who is browsing through our website. By understanding who you are, we can create and provide promotions, contests, prizes and products from all over the world that better reflect what you might be looking for.
Mio Destino will not share, sell, or otherwise distribute your e-mail address. We will keep you updated on other great Mio Destino contests, prizes, product launches and events via our newsletter, approximately twice per month. You are welcome at any time to unsubscribe from the Mio Destino newsletter.
All demographic information will be aggregated, by which, we mean that we will never give your name or e-mail address out to anyone, and we will only present your demographic information as part of a larger report, i.e., "47% of our visitors are from France". If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, or if you wish to unsubscribe then please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
4. During the course of any visit to our website, we may download a text file (a 'cookie') on to your computer in order to allow us to check whether you have previously used our website amongst other things.
5. In providing this corset, designer lingerie, hosiery, swimwear and sleepwear website and our services to you, we always aim to collect your information fairly, to explain how we will use it and to only keep it so long as is necessary. Except as stated in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone else without asking you first.
6. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf (including processing your order and any credit or debit card payments, marketing and delivering your order) or where we are obliged or permitted by law.
7. We will (and will require any third parties we use to) hold all personal information supplied by you securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. If you would like to do so, please write to: The Data Protection Officer, Mio Destino, PO Box 8496, Leicester, LE21 3BG.