Show her just how much you care with this fool-proof list, giving you the best things to do for Valentine's day this year!
1. Are you a bit of a Jamie Oliver in the kitchen? Cook her something special that you know she loves. This is a great opportunity to really set the mood with candles and a beautifully set table.
2. Pick a scenic route and take her for a countryside stroll. Pick somewhere quiet and beautiful so you can really focus on each others company and the surroundings that you are in together.
3. Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to pick up a pen and write your loved one a letter, telling her why she is special to you. A letter is something she can look back on whenever she needs a pick-me-up, to remind herself that she is always loved.
4. Make her a mixed tape (or in modern day terms, create her an iTunes or Spotify playlist!). Its great to share your music taste with your partner, but be sure they are songs she will like as well!
5. Leave her little notes to find. This is especially great if you have to be apart for a while on Valentine's Day. Pick some places you know she will go around the house, maybe the cereal box, her dressing table or the bathroom mirror, and write her a note or draw her a love heart to make her smile.
6. Treat her (and you!) to some sexy lingerie and stay in this Valentine's Day. Choose something she will enjoy wearing and you would love to see her in. It's an ideal chance to show her how sexy she is, and to bring romance and spark into your evening.
7. If you've been together for a while and perhaps sharing a house together, Valentine's Day is an ideal chance to buy yourselves a pet! Is something you can both love and care for together, and can bring you lots of fun and joy.
8. Take a road-trip. Drive along the country lanes together, enjoying each others company. The destination shouldn't matter, so it is the journey that you can focus on, taking stops along the way to enjoy the views and see what you discover along the way.
9. For the hopeless romantics, buy her a picnic full of her favourite things to eat and take her out to a lovely spot in the countryside and enjoy an outside feast together. Don't be too put off by the colder weather, cuddle up and drink hot chocolate from the flask to keep warm!
10. It's a classic, but every lady loves flowers. They brighten up a room with happiness, and she will love them all the more when they are from you. So treat her to her favourite bunch and pop them on the breakfast table for Valentine's Day morning!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Love Mio Destino x